Make your voice heard! Become a part of your local Teen Advisory Board (TAB). Each branch of the Santa Clarita Library now has its own TAB. Teens in grades 7-12 are invited to submit an application to the branch of your choice.
- Help shape teen services at the library.
- Acquire leadership skills AND earn volunteer service hours.
- Interact with other Santa Clarita area teens.
- New members are always welcome!
- Enjoy snacks.
TAB meetings are held monthly during the school year, September through May (unless otherwise noted), at your local branch of the Santa Clarita Public Library. Check out the TAB page of the Teen Blog for a full schedule.
To earn service hours and be considered a TAB member, teens must:
- Complete and submit an application to your local library.
- Attend at least 3 TAB meetings per semester AND assist in at least 1 program a semester. At the end of each semester members who have met these requirements will earn 5 service hours for their participation.