Not sure where to begin? Drop in and learn more about getting into college at these FREE workshops.
- College Bound Strategies @ Old Town Newhall on Tuesday, August 25th from 6:30-7:30pm
- College 101 @ Valencia on Wednesday, September 23rd from 7:00-8:00pm
FREE online practice tests offered at all branches of the Santa Clarita Public Library. Registration Required.
- New PSAT (Grades 7-10) @ Old Town Newhall on Saturday, August 22nd from 10:30am-1:45pm
- New SAT (Grades 10-12) @ Canyon Country on Saturday, August 29th from 10:30am-2:30pm
- ACT (Grades 10-12) @ Valencia on Saturday, September 5th from 10:30am-2:30pm
- SAT – current version (Grades 10-12) @ Old Town Newhall on Saturday, September 12th from 10:30am-3:00pm
- New PSAT (Grades 7-10) @ Canyon Country on Saturday, October 3rd from 10:30-1:45pm
- New SAT/ACT combo (Grades 10-12) @ Old Town Newhall on Saturday, October 31st from 10:30am-2:30pm
- New ACT (Grades 10-12) @ Valencia on Saturday, November 21st from 10:30am-2:30pm
All three libraries will be hosting FREE college planning programs in August and September
PSAT Practice Test @ Newhall Library College 101 @ Canyon Country Library
Saturday August 23- 10:00 am Spanish Sunday September 7- 2:00 pm
English Wednesday September 10 – 6:30 pm
SAT Practice Test @ Valencia Library Paying For Higher Education @ Canyon Country Library
Saturday September 13- 10:00 am Tuesday September 30 – 6:30 pm
Beyond the Books @ Newhall Library Think Like a College Admissions Officer @ Valencia Library
Tuesday August 26 – 6:30 pm Saturday September 27- 1:30 pm
Ready to take on college? Looking forward to doing great things with your future?
You’re never to young to start setting and achieving goals.
Gabrielle Turnquest is 18 years old and just passed the UK Bar Exam!
Read her story here, then check out the library’s online Test Preparation tools to get started achieving your goals today
Recent changes to priority registration guidelines for California Community Colleges may affect you. Check out this article from SCVTV to find out more.